Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baby Shower Prep

My baby shower is next month, which will be in my hometown. I am super excited and can't wait! I get to see a lot of good friends an family that I haven't seen in a long time. My first daughter would never provide a clear view during ultrasounds, so everything at the first shower was pretty neutral...decorations this time will definitely include a lot of pink!

These are the invites I chose from Shutterfly...they turned out awesome!



I really liked the chocolate and pink, so I decided to stick with that when ordering decorations, too. I found this picture and used it as inspiration:



It looks nice, but doesn't look too expensive. :) I also love these Martha Stewart Pom decorations...she has a complete "how-to" on her site, but I went ahead and bought the kits instead.



Not the best picture ever, but you get the idea. Now I just need to work on favors and the game prizes, and I'll be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment