Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finally

I'm back. Okay, yes, I suck at blogging. When I'm not working, all of my free time is spent mothering (whatever that means), trying to take up a new hobby, and then reading the Game of Thrones books when I fail. I never post anything of any substance (but that is 99% of the internet), and I don't ever post consistently, but let's get caught up: I had the baby, the first three months were horribly rough, but we have been blessed and she started sleeping for 5-6 hours at night probably around 3 weeks of age, she's adorable, and another love of my life. There, everyone is caught up. Currently, she is 8 months old and all over the place. Her older sister is awesome, and a great help with her little sister. So far, there are not really any jealousy issues, although I don't get to spend as much time with her older sister as I would like. Here is a picture of my wiggly little one.


On top of that, we have a surprise...we're pregnant again! How wonderful, right? We're going to name it "Oops". I scheduled an appointment to get back on regular birth control (I was on a weaker version since I was breastfeeding) and was feeling quite nauseous. I figured I would take a pregnancy test just in case and found out about my surprise. We were planning on having another, anyway, but were going to wait until our little one was at least 2 years old. We're happy about it, regardless. Anyway, updates to come, I am trying to take up something new, so here is a cross-stitch that I started recently. I'll probably throw it on the floor pretty soon and be back to reading my GoT (Game of Thrones, to those of you who are not fans) books in about 10 minutes. Here is where I'm at. I bought this awesome pattern from this awesome seller and thought I would give it a shot.


1 comment:

  1. OK I keep trying to leave you a comment and it hasn't been working out for me but lets try again!
    First, I am so glad you are back. Second, your babies are perfect and I can't wait to meet the next one! Third, Kevin loves Game of Thrones. He isn't reading the books but he watches every episode twice.
    OK that's all. Keep us posted on all the cute stuff your little girls do every day!

    ReplyDelete